Thursday, May 9, 2013

Moms ARE Great, Aren't they? “Moms Are Great,” my new EBook / Greeting Card

Click HERE to check it out on Amazon

Well, nothing like a built in deadline to get me motivated. The great thing about doing “seasonal” or “holiday” themed e-books is that the deadlines never change. So, I guess by the time I get all the Holidays covered, I will start on a new theme! In the meantime, I am having a blast creating original little stories that I get to see published pretty darn quick.
When you get a few, check it out.
(The Kindle EBook reader is FREE for most EVERY device including Mac and PC and Android. So, you don't even need a Kindle to read it! Looks great on my iPad and Mac.)
I think you and your Mom will enjoy it! Happy Mother's Day! BTW--it will be FREE on Amazon Saturday and Sunday. (And remember, if you like it, feel free to write a nice little review...and share! Thanks Moms and all those who love them!
Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment