Friday, August 27, 2010

Immovable.

Is it FRIDAY again, already? TIme’s fun when your’e havin’ flies.
This week’s given subject is: “Immovable.” Crap, I just made a visual subconscious pun. Im-move-a-Bull! I finally tried out the Japanese
brush pen I ordered months ago. It’s interesting because it’s actually re-fillable and has a nice brush nib. Good combination. If you’ve ever worked
in pen and ink with a brush, you know you have to get used to continually dipping your nib in the ink vat time and again. This, I must admit, is not an absolute perfect substitute, but, I think it works really well considering.
If you want to get the nice varied line of a good ink brush, but don’t have the time or patience at the moment to get out the ink and start dipping and, eventually, cleaning, then I would recommend this pen-brush. I got mine at jetpens dot com. I think they actually call it a “pocket brush pen.”
It will be interesting to see if the brush nib dries out any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment